ICSI Examination Enrollment For June,2021
All Foundation, Executive and Professional Programme students eligible for appearing in June,2021 Session of Examinations are advised to go through the following important guidelines to be followed by them during the examination enrollment and while appearing in the examinations. Students are advised to take note of the same for strict compliance.
Examination Enrollment For June,2021 Session Of Examinations
Last Date For Submission Of Examination Form
25th March,2021 (23:59 Hours)
(Late Fee Is Admissible After 25th march,2021)
Last Date For Submission Of Examination Form(With Late Fee )
9th April,2021 (23:59 Hours)
(Students Will Not Be Allowed Submit Examination Form After9Thapril,2021)
Mode Of Enrollment:online Mode Only
(Offline Aplications Will Not Be Accepted)
Students May Contact The Institute Through :
Grievance Portal At Http://support.icsi.edu
- Students are advised to select the Examination Centre, Combination of Module(s), Medium of Examination (English OR Hindi), etc. carefully. Students are advised to verify the parameters selected by them meticulously since for all changes in enrollment status, even if allowed upto certain stipulated dates, additional fee as decided from time to time will be levied.
- Students are advised toretain a copy of the receipt for the examination fee remitted by them during the examination enrollment process. The Fee Receipt is automatically generated by the system for all successful transactions.
- Students may please note that for all the transactions (including failed transactions), Request Id and Transaction Id are generated by the system. Therefore, generation of Request Id and Transaction / Payment Id does not always result in a successful transaction. It is in the interest of the students to verify the payment status to avoid complications at a later stage. Please re-submit the examination forms wherever the payments are NOT successful.
- All examination applications without a valid fee receipt shall be rejected without notice. In case the amount is deducted from the bank / debit/ credit card account but the acknowledgement is not automatically generated by the system, students should verify the status of payment from their banker.
- In case of payment of examination fee through Canara Bank Challan, the Date Of Deposit of Cash with the branches of Canara Bank will be treated as the eligibility date. Students will have to wait for atleast 3-4 days from the date of deposit of cash for reconciliation & transfer of the amount into the Institute’s Bank Account. They shall be able to generate formal payment receipt / acknowledgement only after realisation of the amount in the Institute’s bank account. In case the payment does not get reconciled within 3-4 days, students are advised to send a copy of the Challan at http://support.icsi.edu for verification of receipt of payment.
- Students generating the Challan up to 25thMarch, 2021 have to deposit the cash on or before 25thMarch, 2021 to avoid applicability of Late Fee failing which they will have to re-generate the Challan and deposit the cash inclusive of the late fee. Similarly, Students generating Challan during the period from 26th March, 2021 to 9 thApril, 2021 will have to deposit the cash with the bank on or before 9 th April, 2021. The examination enrollment applications in respect of students who deposit the cash with bank after 9 th April,2021will be rejected without further notice. Please ascertain bank holidays, if any, to ensure that the cash is deposited well in advance to avoid rejection of application.
- In every examination session, lakhs of students are expected to seek enrollment and to avoid difficulties at the online portal due to peak load, students are encouraged to submit the examination form well in advance without waiting for the last dates. The Institute may not be held responsible for failure of submission of form and/ or payment due to technical or other problems.
Download the complete instruction click here