How to check ICAI CA Inter / IPCC Result?
There are three different ways to check CA Inter Results for November 2020 exam –
- Through ICAI official website
- Through SMS
- Through E-mail
Through ICAI official website
Candidates can download their CA Inter results by following the below mentioned steps from the ICAI website-
- Open the link given and which will lead to to ICAI official website where the CA Inter results can be downloaded – http://icai.nic.in/caresult/ or http://caresults.icai.org/icai_results/index.php.
- Now, enter the Roll Number of the candidate along with either his Registration Number or his PIN which was filled while submitting exam form.
- Enter the Captcha Image given as it is and click on submit button.
- The system will generate the CA Inter result for November 2020 exam and a print can also be taken for future reference.
Sometimes candidates face a lot of issue while checking their result online. Hence, ICAI has given the students the option to check their results through SMS.
For example , to get result of a CA Inter Old Course student through SMS , type – CAIPCOLD(space)XXXXXX and send to 57575. (Where XXXXXX refers to your six-digit IPC Exam Roll Number). For ex – CAIPCOLD 047672
Just like SMS, candidates can also check CA Inter Result through Email. To check result through Email, candidate shall register on the ICAI official website.
- Click on the given website link – icaiexam.icai.org
- Log in to the candidate’s account by entering the registered user id and password.
- Here the candidate will find a link that allows him to register for the ICAI Email Service. ICAI avail the email registration link on their website around 5 days prior to the result date.
- Register with this link to receive the result at the given Email address.
Details Given in CA INTER Result 2020
Following are the details are given in ICAI CA INTER Nov 2020 Marksheet.
- Roll number
- Name of the Person
- Marks scored
- Grand Total
- Result status
What to do if candidate forgets his Credentials
Roll Number shall be checked through candidate’s admit card.
If the Candidate lost his admit card and has forgotten his Registration Number, then candidate needs to contact the helpline number of ICAI.
ICAI helpline numbers – 0120 3054, 851, 852, 853, 854 and 835 or 0120 4953, 751, 752, 753 and 754
CA INTER Nov & Dec 2020 Merit List
If candidate clears the Inter exam in first attempt with a minimum 55% aggregate marks and obtains any of the 50 All India Ranks then he will receive a rank certificate from ICAI by post.
The Top 3 holders will receive their rank certificate from ICAI President during ICAI annual day function.
How to Check CA Inter Merit List 2020
- Visit the ICAI result page – http://icai.nic.in/caresult/ or http://caresults.icai.org/icai_results/index.php.
- Click on “Intermediate (IPC) (Old) Examination” under “CHECK MERIT LIST”
- Enter roll number/ registration number and the given captcha code.
- Click on “Check Result”
- After this CA Inter merit list for Nov & Dec 2020 exams will appear on the screen.