How to check ICAI CA Final Result?
The CA Final exams for both old syllabus and new syllabus were held in the month of Nov & Dec 2020 and the results are soon going to be declared by the ICAI. The results can be checked in the following manner-
- CA Final Result through online mode
- CA Final Result through offline mode
CA Final Result through online mode
Through online mode the results can be viewed in the following websites-
Following are the steps to see your results-
- Visit any of the websites listed above
- Students who have given exams under New Scheme have to select New CA Final and the students who have given exams under Old Scheme have to select Old CA Final
- Enter your CA Final roll number along with Registration number or PIN
- Click on Submit and a new window with your result will appear. Take a print out of the same for your future reference.
CA Final result through Offline mode
In the offline mode results can be viewed through Email or through SMS. Below are the details you are required to have to view your result through Offline Mode
- Roll number
- Registration number or PIN
Result Through SMS
For getting the result of CA Final through SMS
create a new message in your handset as follows:
CAFNLNEW(space)XXXXXX(where XXXXXX is the 6 digits final examination roll number of the candidate)
CAFNLOld(space)XXXXXX(where XXXXXX is the 6 digits final examination roll number of the candidate)
eg. CAFNL 000128
and send the message to 57575. This facility is available for all mobile services.
Result through Email
For getting your CA Final 2020 result through Email
- visit the website – icaiexam.icai.org
- register yourself before the last date of the registration
Students who want to check their CA Final Result Nov & Dec 2020 by Email can register their Email Id to ICAI after the exams are over.
How to check the Merit List of CA Final Nov & Dec 2020 Students?
On the day of the announcement of the result, the student can also check the merit list of the CA Final. Top 50 rankers’ names and marks are included in the Merit List.
The process to Check CA Final Merit List 2020 is as follows-
- First, visit the ICAI result page (link mentioned above)
- Now you can see “Final” under “CHECK MERIT LIST”, click on it.
- Enter your roll number/ registration number and captcha code here
- Now this click on “Check Result”
- After this CA Final merit list for Nov & Dec 2020 exams will appear on your screen.
In case you forgot your credentials, here is what you have to do-
If the student forgets his/her roll number while checking their result, then he/she can view his/her roll number on the admit card. In case, if the student doesn’t have an Admit card and has forgotten his/her registration number then he/she needs to contact ICAI on 0120 3054, 851, 852, 853, 854, and 835 or 0120 4953, 751, 752, 753 and 754.
How to apply for Verification of Marks?
Revaluation of CA Final Nov & Dec 2020 Answer Book is not permitted under the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988. Therefore, if students are unsatisfied with CA Final Nov & Dec 2020 result, they can go for verification of marks.
ICAI opens their verification portal where students can apply for verification of marks. Students have one month to apply for verification of their answer sheet. In case there is change in your result after verification the fee will be refunded by ICAI. Ensure that you apply for verification within final date given by the ICAI. Else, the applications will be rejected.
The verification process for CA Final Nov & Dec 2020 is completely online.
Follow the below steps while applying for verification-
- Log in to your student dashboard using your UserID and Password.
- From the dashboard find the link to Apply for Verification of answer books.
- Upload a scanned copy of your handwritten verification request. In your handwritten Application form do mention all of the following details
- Registration Number
- Exam – Final
- Month and Year of exam
- Paper/s subject/s details you want to be verified
- Address for communication
- At last sign the application form.
- Now scan the application form as a jpg file with a size limit of 8-200 kb
- Now open the ICAI official website. You will find the link there.
- Fill the details as instructed on the website and upload your handwritten application form
- You need to select subjects for verification while applying through the online portal. The subject you will select will be considered for verification, not the subjects you mentioned in your application form.
- The payment will be made online through Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card. The fees is Rs. 100/- per paper.
- After successful payment, take a print out of it to keep a record. In case of money being deducted but the transaction has failed, your amount will be back in your account within 45 days after the closing of the window.
The application will take around 1-2 months for processing. The ICAI will revert about your request. You can also check the status of your request online on ICAI official exam website. In case of any changes in marks after verification, ICAI will send a revised statement of marks to the registered address. However, there will be no communication from the ICAI if the marks remain unchanged after the verification result. In this case, the student has to see it online.
How to Obtain Certified Mark Sheet?
The students who are not satisfied with their CA Final result can also apply for the Inspection of evaluated answer sheets. Like verification, application for obtaining certified copies can be done through online and the physical application is not acceptable.
Those who have applied for the Inspection need not apply for the verification as before dispatching your certified answer sheets, verification is carried out by examinees suo moto.
Follow the below mention steps to apply for the inspection –
- Go to the ICAI official site www.icaiexam.icai.org.
- Log in to your account through your user id and password.
- Fill in the requisite information including the selection of certified copies for inspection.
- You need to upload a scanned copy of your handwritten request duly signed by you. And in case you are a Hindi Medium student then the application must be in Hindi only.
- If any discrepancy arises between the papers mentioned in the scanned image and those mentioned in the form, the latter will prevail. You can make the corrections in the application before making the payment.
- The payment can be made through Net Banking, Credit card, Debit card (Master/ Visa/ Maestro/ Rupay).
- After the successful payment, a confirmation page will appear on your screen showing the details you have mentioned in the form. But, remember that your application will get successfully submitted only if Control Number is correctly appearing on the application, which is not zero or null.
- You are advised to keep a print out of this confirmation page which will work as acknowledgment.
Institute endeavours to provide you the certified copies within 30 days from the receipt of application.
Candidates have to make a payment of Rs. 500/- per copy for the number of copies applied for inspection. Fees will not be refunded in any situation.