ICAI announces Campus Placement Programme for Newly Qualified CAs (April-May, 2021)
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR CANDIDATES
Registration for Jan-Feb, 2021 CA final examination pass out candidates begins on 8th April’21 and will end on 13th April’21 and no extension of date will be possible.
|Clearance of Final Examination of Chartered Accountancy Course||Completion of Articleship|
|January, 2021||Completing their articleship by 30th June, 2021|
Candidates may opt for one bigger (Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi & Pune) and one smaller centre (Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Indore, Kanpur, Nagpur, Noida, Rajkot, Thane & Visakhapatnam). For candidates opting only for smaller centres, registration will remain open till 13th May’21.
Campus Interview Schedule
|1.||Mumbai||3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th May, 2021|
|2.||New Delhi||4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th & 10th May, 2021|
|3.||Bengaluru||5th, 6th, 7th, 8th & 10th May, 2021|
|4.||Chennai||6th, 7th, 8th, 10th & 11th May, 2021|
|5.||Kolkata||7th ,8th 10th, 11th & 12th May, 2021|
|6.||Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Jaipur & Pune||10th, 11th & 12th May, 2021|
|7.||Durgapur, Ernakulam, Nagpur, Rajkot & Visakhapatnam||1st June, 2021|
|8.||Kanpur||2nd & 3rd June, 2021|
|9.||Noida & Thane||4th & 5th June, 2021|
|10.||Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore & Indore||7th & 8th June, 2021|
Dates for registration, short listing, consent and Written Test/Psychometric Test/ (if any) giving
|S. No.||Centre||Last date for organization registration||Last date of online short listing by organizations (Ist round)||Online Consent giving by Candidates (Ist Round)||2nd round online short listing by organizations||Online Consent giving by Candidates (2nd Round)||Written Test /Psychometric Test (if any)|
|1||Mumbai & New Delhi||17thApril, 2021||17th – 21st April, 2021||23rd – 24th April, 2021||26th – 27th April, 2021||28th April,2021||1st May, 2021|
|2||Bengaluru, Chennai & Kolkata||17th April, 2021||17th – 21st April, 2021||23rd – 24th April, 2021||26th – 27th April, 2021||28th April,2021||1st May, 2021|
|3||Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Jaipur & Pune||17th April, 2021||17th – 21st April, 2021||23rd – 24th April, 2021||26th – 27th April, 2021||28th April, 2021||3rd May, 2021|
|4||Durgapur, Ernakulam, Kanpur, Nagpur, Rajkot & Visakhapatnam||17th May, 2021||18th – 22nd May, 2021||23rd – 24th May, 2021||25th May, 2021||26th – 27th May, 2021||31st May, 2021|
|5||Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Indore, Noida & Thane||17th May, 2021||18th – 22nd May, 2021||23rd – 24th May, 2021||25th May, 2021||26th – 27th May, 2021||1st June, 2021|
1. Sharing of database for Companies registered at S. No. 1, 2 & 3 centres begins on 17th April, 2021
2. Sharing of database for Companies registered at S No. 4 & 5 centres begins on 18th May, 2021
Tentative Orientation Programme Schedule
|2.||New Delhi & Kanpur||3rd May,2021|
|5||Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Jaipur & Pune||9th May, 2021|
Mock Interview Schedule
|Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Noida, Pune, Rajkot, Thane & Visakhapatnam||26th to 28th April, 2021|
1. Secure membership of ICAI immediately after passing CA final examination but before 15th July, 2021.
2. Quote the Membership no. or acknowledgement receipt no. issued, upon submission of Form-2, on the online portal for campus registration. Else, fill the online undertaking which Pop up on the page state by which date you will submit that membership Form-2.
3. Quote MCS completion certificate no. or mention its expected date of enrolment while registering on the placement portal. MCS batch should start before 3rd May, 2021.
4. For online registration please visit: https://cmib.icai.org and generate your password.
5. Then put your CA Final Roll No. to login at https://cmib.icai.org
6. In case it shows that data unavailable then share mark sheet of both group of CA Final Exam at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Check the accuracy of the data already available on the portal concerning your candidature.
8. Fill all the column/fields with care and caution as furnishing any incomplete or incorrect information may cause cancellation of your candidature during the course of campus interview. Kindly fill the e-mail id and mobile number carefully and check it before finally submitting the form since all communications from participating organizations and ICAI will be marked at your e-mail id and mobile number. No changes in the form will be made after FINAL Submission of form.
9. If the payment is deducted after paying registration fee and you are not able to view the Profile please wait till 24 hours.
10. Secure the unique Centre code such as DEL/MUM/KOL/CHE etc.
11. Photo Id can be generated after 17th April, 2021.
12. In the event of not being selected in bigger centre but wish to change the smaller centre, you can do so through portal on 14th -15th May, 2021 (up to 5:00 P.M.).
13. Strictly adhere to the dress code mentioned in the site https://cmib.icai.org/postedcontent/adminuploads/RECOMMENDED_DRESS_CODE_FOR_MEMBERS_OF_ICAI.pdf
14. The shortlisting status of various companies as well as information regarding Written/Psychometric/Interview test etc. will go to respective candidate’s login; keep on viewing your login ID at (https://cmib.icai.org) regularly.
15. You are free to choose maximum 4 companies of your choice and give consent for attending those interviews on specified date(s ) for bigger and smaller centres, in the event of not being selected at a bigger centre.
16. Attend interview of all the companies for which you have given consent.
17. Information regarding selection by the organization will be reflected in candidate’s login. Fill the Declaration Form online having your name/centre code through your login, before 7:00 AM of subsequent day of declaration of result. You can accept the offer of only one organization of your choice.
18. Strictly adhere to the date by which the company wants you to join or you may fix a convenient date through mutual agreement.
19. Share your views and suggestion online through Feedback Form, once you complete interview.
20. Get Company related queries if any, clarified, such as, its future prospects, and place of posting etc. before signing the Declaration Form.
21. If you are not in genuine need of a job, avoid registering for Campus Placement Programme.
22. If your article-ship will be completed after 30th June, 2021 please wait for next campus.
23. Only shortlisted candidates would be allowed to appear for campus interview.
24. The timing for the Interviews at all days shall be from 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M as far as possible.
25. Interviews will be conducted through virtual mode by the platform convenient to the participating organization as per the roster prepared by ICAI. Please check the roster at ( https://cmib.icai.org ) at 7:00 AM of the interview date.
26. Link for attending virtual interview will be shared by participating organizations to all consented candidate on their registered e-mail id. Subject to Government guidelines, safety protocols and feasibility, interviews might be organized by physical mode too.
27. Candidates are advised to be online, preferably on their laptop or desktop with audio & visual facility, roughly 30 minutes prior to their interview slot.
28. ICAI simply acts as a facilitator to bring the recruiter and NQCAs together.
29. Organizations usually expect candidates to be available for joining them immediately; so, avoid registering for campus if you are to serve notice period for more than one month.
30. Avoid blocking an opportunity, which other candidate(s) could secure, due to your indecisiveness such as, not giving consent after being shortlisted, not attending interview after giving consent, not signing the Declaration Form after being finally selected or not joining the company after signing the Declaration Form.
31. It is mandatory to attend the interview after giving consent to the organization, before a candidate finally selected by any organization.
32. The CMI&B of ICAI only acts as a facilitator and selection of candidate is purely at the discretion of organization concerned.
In the event of not joining the company after signing the Declaration Form, candidates have to pay a Commitment Charges of Rs. 5,000/ (Rupees Five Thousand) and such behavior would be viewed seriously as it blocks the opportunity of others and affects the schedule of that company.
Special permission to be obtained from CMI&B Secretariat
A candidate who has completed GMCS(MCS)/ Articleship but yet to attain 21 years of age to secure ICAI membership, is required to seek special permission through email at email@example.com , for attending Campus.
For Registration/ Guidance/Queries, please write at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 011-30110491/548 between 2 pm to 5 pm only.
Disclaimer: The CMI&B of ICAI reserves the right to change its policy regarding the programme, dates, venue etc., at any point of time as per its discretion.