CA FOUNDATION APPLICATION FORM
CA foundation exams are conducted twice a year by the ICAI. In the month of June for the 1st time and then again in the month December. To be able to register in CA Foundation, candidates have to fill details in the CA Foundation Application Form.
ICAI did not announce the date of opening the online exam form, last date to file the same, opening and closing date of the correction window yet.
Here is how to apply for CA Foundation exams which are going to be conducted in the month of June 2021.
In case of a student who have opted out from December 2020 Exams
Their fees will be carried forward to the June cycle and they have to reapply without paying the fees once the online examination form window is opened.
In case of students applying for the first time
Before applying for CA Foundation exam in the month of June, one should make sure that they are registered with the ICAI before 01st January,2021.
- Criteria for registration
The student should have appeared or is going to appear in Class 12 or equivalent examinations being conducted by an examining body constituted by the law in India.
Fees for registration:
In case of Students in India: Rs. 9800/-
In case of Foreign Students: USD($) 780/-
- Criteria to apply for exam
- Students must be registered with ICAI.
- Students must have passed Class 12 or equivalent examination.
- How to Apply?
- Create an account in https://icaiexam.icai.org/ if the student doesn’t have one.
- Complete your profile by entering the details required after creating your account.
- Login to the account using your credentials.
- Click on “Apply now” on the right side of the profile.
- Fill up all the personal, academic and other details of the applicant carefully.
- After filling up the form, click on “Save and Preview” on the right side at the end of the form.
- Check all the details entered by you in the preview. Make sure that all the details entered are correct. If any of the details entered need to be changed, click on the “Back to form” option which is right after declaration at the end of preview.
- If not, confirm the declaration and click on “Final Submit” to submit your application.
- Make the payment and download the pdf once the payment is made successfully.
Fees for applying to the exam:
For students writing in IndiaRs. 1500/-For students writing in NepalRs. 2200/-For other foreign studentsUSD($) 325-/
Fees for applying to the exam:
- Check the PDF downloaded for photo and signature of the student. If it contains the same, save the copy.
- If it does not contain the photo and signature, the exam form is to be submitted physically through post to the regional office of the ICAI along with a photograph. The form has to be attested by a Chartered Accountant or a Gazetted officer or Head of an Educational institution.
- Correction Window
Correction window opens after the completion of the last day to submit the application. We can make corrections only once. Check the status of corrections made after downloading the admit card.
- Login to your account in the website https://icaiexam.icai.org/
- Click on “Changes” in the correction window.
- Edit the details and upload a self declaration letter signed by the student while submitting the changes to be made.
ALL THE BEST!!!!